Soberholic now brings you candid and sobering review essays devoted to the gamut of South African experience. Covering anything and everything from hotels and restaurants to theatre and tours, you’ll find stories that resonate with the Soberholic philosophy: Experience the world with your eyes open, heart racing, and mind alert. Visit The Soberholic Review for more addictive reading.
Recent Stories and Posts
- RT @dailymaverick: MATTERS OF OBSESSION: Roger Ballen goes Grimm: From rats and rappers to witches and gingerbread houses https://t.co/Vgso… posted 6 days ago
- RT @SABreakingNews: MATTERS OF OBSESSION: Roger Ballen goes Grimm: From rats and rappers to witches and gingerbread houses https://t.co/MIw… posted 6 days ago
- RT @FinancialMail: Photography’s king of bizarre is taking a fairytale opera into uncharted visual territory bit.ly/2NJVl8j posted 1 month ago
- RT @dailymaverick: DM168: Sunu Gonera’s feature film ‘Riding with Sugar’ debuts on Netflix this month dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-1… posted 4 months ago
- RT @TanjaHichert: In Cape Town the @ZeitzMOCAA reopens with an exhibition that treats everyone like they’re William Kentridge - members of… posted 5 months ago